Wednesday 13 November 2013

double exposure

Double Exposure

This is an example of my double exposure experiment between a photograph I have taken and a image from my research. I really like this example because it's transformed a boring image into an interesting experimental piece.





Double exposure photography
Christoffer Relander

 'Old as a tree' I really like his style and the way he's changed the way we see and use double exposure. I really like the way he's overlapped the image with leaves that shape around the facial areas giving the impression of the original image underneath which I really like.
I don't like this one so much, I feel it's too abstract and doesn't have the artistic balance between nature and the person behind it like the others do.







No comments:

Post a Comment